Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm Baaaccckkk!!!

Wow!  It has been forever since I have blogged because I lost my blog!  Don't ask me how I did that, but thanks to my very patient friend Misty, I am back on.   Thank you so much Misty!  You are a saint - a very patient saint!

I have just watched the WBT Webinar on Critical Thinking From Bell to Bell.  Excellent in all ways!  Remember, Common Core needs us to be working with our kids and critical thinking.  This webinar will help you immensely!  Go to wholebrainteaching.com and watch the webinar - you will be so glad you did!

I can't wait to get back in the swing of things with my blog.  Get to Teacher Heaven by going to my favorite place,wholebrainteaching.com, and checking it out!

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Its good to see you post something again :)

    Miss L (WBT Blog Bug)
    Miss L’s Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I found your blog! Isn't Misty great, she helped me with my blog too! I am so excited to get some great ideas from you! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award for new bloggers! Just click on my blog name below and it will take you to the post with the directions.

    Sarah
    Clearly Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete