Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thank You Nancy Stoltenberg nstoltenbergwbt.blogspot.com for the Versatile Blogger Award!  You have made my day!  The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2.  Include a link to their site.
3.  Include the award image in your post.
4.  Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5.  Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6.  When nominating, include a link to their site.
7.  Let other bloggers know they have been nominated.

Seven random facts about myself are:
1.  My husband and I got to know each other by being scuba buddies.
2.  I have been rappelling down a mountain. (small mountain.)
3.  I like to go whitewater rafting/kayaking.
4.  I was charge nurse of day shift in ICU.
5.  I have been to Lake Tahoe twice and would love to retire there! (Wishful thinking!)
6.  I love the beach, especially riding the waves in!
7.  I love words and reading.


I am giving a Versatile Blogger Award to the following people - check out their blogs!
mrsvaldeswholebrainteachingexperience.blogspot.com
yearn4learning.blogspot.com
mrsvwbt.blogspot.com
wholebrainraynor.blogspot.com
mrscrookswbt.blogspot.com
charliehuntley.blogspot.com
luria-learning.blogspot.com
wholebrainteacher.wordpress.com
wbtsweetharmony.blogspot.com
musicalbitsandtechiebytes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment